My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 3, 2010

~Pause~

I will be messing my life with all kind of revision works from tomorrow onwards due to the FUCKING UTAR EXAM .Opps,i mean final exam~Well,its kinda fast for a sem just flew off like that and its still the same,i barely learn anything from this semester. How am i going to pass my exam?Is it true that as long as we paid for our tuition fees,we will surely get a pass for each and every subject?I doubt that~ I just looked through the timetable for my exam and its so farking Noob~It lasts for 2 weeks or so and my friend who is taking a different course will finish off all his papers in like 5 days or a week.What The Fuck Man?Gonna suffer for long and MUET test is the most annoying part out of all.Well,may be i hate UTAR exam more than MUET.Yeap!!!I really hate my uni out of everything.The worst is that i still have to spend 2 years at this fucking UNI.What a waste of time.*Sigh* God please do bless me so that i won't do anything stupid to the fucking UNI that will ruin my future~
I don't wanna have my time to be spent on this fucking UNI.This explains why am i always having my earphones plugin my ears so that i won't hear a thing from this fucking UNI!!!!!

No comments: