My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Offended!

I have been offended by my lecturers,my University's staffs and all the guards that guarding at my condo!Just a question for them,WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS USE YOUR BRAIN TO WORK ALL THE THINGS OUT???Why must you all be so stupid?Don't let me say that you all are old enough that your brain are all rotted!Just once in your life time,USE YOUR BRAIN TO WORK!!!Mother Fucker! My parents have paid you to work!Not to let you to chit chat while working hours!It has been a month and i can't even get my reply of one simply subjects exemption.Lecturers are the same,don't show me how clever you are,just show me how well your teaching method is!As for the guards,use your stupid brain to recognize my face.If you can't,recognize my body size!!!I have been staying at here for more than a year and yet you are still requesting for m Resident Card when i am on my way back.Jesus Christ!I know that you guys are very free out there but I'M NOT!!!My time is more precious than your LIFE! Keep that in your mind,all you stupid fellas!
FOREVER YOUNG BY JAY-Z Feat. MR.HUDSON
The truth can't be disguise!

No comments: