My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 28, 2008

BON VOYAGE MAN!!!!




SAD!!!!!My friend is leaving to SEOUL,KOREA by tomorrow morning flight to further his study,once he go,it will last for 5 years.Bro,take care for yourself when you are there.SAD,SAD,SAD.....When i was at the AIRPORT just now,a similar picture appeared in my mind which makes me think about the picture when i was about to leave after i finished my study at INTI.I think most of them will cry out loudly when they are about to walk in into the boarding room.All of the JPA scholars,have a safe journey and may all of you success in your studies.Is about time to stop.....KHAI CHEE,be a betterman there.....=)





BECAUSE YOU LIVE BY JESSE MCCARTNEY




BETTERMAN BY ROBBIE WILLIAMS

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU IN KOREA!!!!

No comments: