My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Try to take a picture of LOVE!!!

Hmm.....a normal day for me,went to class as usual,went to lunch as usual,went to dinner as usual and also went back my room as usual.The only unusual thing was i met her twice today,although she still don't know who am i but it is quite happy to see her walking passed by me.Seriously,how i wish i can walk together with her and holding her hand forever and ever.
By the way,tomorrow wil be the saddest day for me because one of my friend is going to KOREA t ofurther his study.BROTHER,all the best for you and becareful when you were there.Wish all the visitors that visited my blog will have a nice day.Chaozzz......



FAN BY EPIK HIGH


CARELESS WHISPER BY GEORGE MICHAEL

GUYS LIKE GIRLS!!!!
I LIKES YOU!!!!

No comments: