My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, February 25, 2008

Immortal!!!

Wahahaha.......the feeling of finished all the things in one day really nice(Lab report,Test,etc.),never been so relax before......kekekeke......Don't know what happened,i have been listening the same song for more than 1 day(900 times) but still don't want to stop it,all of my friends think i am INSANE.Actually i am not,i just like the song very much since it can help me to relax my mind(hehe.....).I have been waiting for a GIRL to online as well because i would like to send this song to her in order to relax her mind whenever she feel stress.The song also brought a sweet memory to her and i wish she can remember it forever and ever.GIRL,when will you online???Haix,rest earlier and hope that you have recovered from your fever!!!

MISS YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND I HOPE YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHO I AM VERY SOON!!!!!






CURTAIN FALLS BY BLUE

No comments: