My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All in one~

Was out to KLCC with Seen Seen after my Project Management class.After met up with her,we went to Sakae Sushi and had our lunch there.Thanks for that souvenir and it's really nice.=D While having our meal,we have talked on quite a lot of stuff and had lots of laughs there.=)We kept on chating from 230pm++ till 430pm because she has to go back to home to do the preparations for her violin class afterwards.I think we wouldn't have dismissed so early if she doesn't have to go for violin class.Haha...Will try to make it lasts longer for next outing.xD After sending Seen to carpark and she left,i start my shopping spree there at KLCC.Bought quite a lot of stuff.I am not going to write what i've purchased at here but i will upload the photos for those who are interested in knowing what i have bought.Here's a task for you guys,guess how much did i spend on these things.=DD GOGOGO!!!Off to bed now,ciaoz...=)

TELEPHONE BY LADY GAGA Feat. BEYONCE
Fuh la ma...Bankrupt me~








No comments: