My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shitty Experience!!!

Was out to McD to study for Structural Analysis Mid-Term Test and that would be my very first time and the last time to study there.My friend and i decided to have our revision at McD.Well,i guess we have made the wrong decision.We went there by 10pm+ and i had my supper there before i start doing revision on my Structural Analysis.People kept walking in and the whole restaurant was flooded with people.Whether studying there or having their meals,they were all enjoying.My friend and i were busying with our revision with our earphones on.Time is getting late while the crowd started to reduce.I had some rest and took several photos with my phone since it was my first time to study at McD till midnight.After getting enough of rest,i continued on with my studies.Out of sudden,i heard someone shouting at the counter there.Out of curiosity,i shifted my eyesight toward the direction of counter.Alright,now we are fucked up!!!There were 2 Malays came in for robbery.I was stunned there for few seconds and one of the robbers had jumped over to the inner part of the counter and start threatening the workers to open the cash registers by using a so called 'hand-gun' in his bag pointing at one of the workers.Meanwhile,my friend intended to make a call to police station but he was stopped by me because i saw that the other guy was out from the restaurant and getting ready on a motorbike.May be you guys think that i am such a coward there but i just don't want to put risk on my friend's life.After getting all the money,the robber walked to the direction where me and my friend were sitting.At that very moment,i did think of trying to fight with that fella but i was too late to take my action.He ran out quickly and left on the motorbike with the other guy.Shame on me!!!Why didn't i make my move and fight with him?Argh!!!Shytty experience!!!!


STARSTRUKK BY 3OH!3 Feat. KATY PERRY

Test Over~

No comments: