My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, November 21, 2009

TM rockz!!!

Was out to Bukit Bintang for almost the whole day.TM is now rockz!!!Thanks to the advertisement which has inspired everyone.TM held an event at Bukit Bintang there and it was like an open air street party.Since Mr.L,Miss S and Miss P were there for their part time job,i decided to meet them up when i was there.Then,i went to secret recipe and had my lunch there.Well,it was pretty awful comparing to the other restaurant meals.I WILL NEVER HAVE MY LUNCH AT SECRET RECIPE ANYMORE!!!Aftermy lunch,i went to Sungai Wang for shopping while waiting for them.Bought a shirt,a short and a jean.Spent a lot again.Aikz...I was back to the party spot after spending hours walking inside Sungai Wang and surprisingly,JJ and EAN from Hitz.fm were there on the spot!!!I was like OMG OMG OMG!!!They were just right in front of my eyes!!!I took out my phone and couldn't stop snapping photo of them.They were busy throwing mics,t-shirts and cds to the crowd.They were awesome!!!The crowd was so excited with all the songs that played.The theme song of that event was Through My Window by Bunkface and they were like kept on repeating that song.Haha...Apart from JJ and EAN,i've seen Reshmonu as well.WOW!!!Awesome isn't it?Everyone was having a good time there.We were off to Times Square after Mr.L,Miss S and Miss P collected their salary and then we went for dinner after that.Visited Snowflakes again after our dinner.Back to home with extreme fullness.=D Will be going to Pavilion for 2012 tomorrow and i am now off to bed.Night peeps!!!
The TM's ad.
THROUGH MY WINDOW BY BUNKFACE
JJ and EAN rock!!!Long live Hitz.FM~



No comments: