My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, October 16, 2009

Last Night~

Thank GOD!!!Luckily i managed to meet my primary school mates before i was back to KL.Haha...Was out to Spring's Leaf cafe for gathering when i was having my last night at Alor Star.We had a lot of fun there!!!Well,i guess i am getting older and older now since i couldn't remember most of my ex-schoolmates.Sorry~It was a nice outing and i met lots of my ex-schoolmates and even fireworks.Hehe...Was wondering why there was a fireworks performance that night.Hmm...After Spring's Leaf,we shifted to the Night Curry Mee stall there to continue our gathering.xD Some of my friends couldn't recognize me and they thought that i was some kind of stranger.LMAO!!!Please remember meeeeeeeeeeeeee...=D Well,new semester gonna start soon.*Sigh* Time to get some rest for myself.Nightz and hope to see you guys on Chinese New Year!!!


HE COULD BE THE ONE BY HANNAH MONTANA

Bought a new gadget!=D

No comments: