My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life goes on~

What a tiring day~Was out since 8am and i got back at around 5 something.I didn't have a good night sleep last night which made me really looked like zombie throughout the day.Well,i have presentation on tomorrow and we were busy rehearsing just now.After i got back from Uni,i was working hard in my slide and preparing the speech.The urge of wanna improve the slides drives me crazy and luckily i managed to get some really nice photos to replace the old uniform background of every slide.Just right at the edge of turning crazy!!!As a Design Executive,i have done my duty and the rest will be depending on you guys.Please don't fail me since i never fail anyone of you.=) I guess i shall start laying around and start watching the Beautiful Cooking that i got from my friend last night.xD Or i shall be slacking around?Ahaha...Just fooling around.I have to get back to my favourite show now.Ciaoz...Last but not least,ALL THE BEST FOR MY TEAM MEMBERS WHO ARE GOING TO DO THE PRESENTATION TOMORROW!!!Oh shyt,lecture before that.It means that we have to wear formally to attend the lecture.Guess a lot of pairs of eyes will be on us on tomorrow.How embarrassing~
MAMA'S SONG BY CARRIE UNDERWOOD
I miss her while i am enjoying my music life~

No comments: