My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Life~

Was out to watch G-force again with my friends and their sister.Before we entered the cinema,i saw something and i took a photo of it.Haha...QI!!!Since when you have a shop here at Alor Star Mall?LOL...I was surprised when i saw that.QI,you don't have to find Part Time Job anymore since you are the shop owner.=D I never know that you are so wealthy.=P Well,i was kidding.It's just a shop that coincidently having the same name as yours.Faster come Alor Star and be the new owner of that shop.Not bad right?Hehe...Kinda bored now and i really need to find something to do before i start rotting.I wonder if i still remember how to play guitar since it has been a long time since last time.Going to change all the strings for it and another guitar.I am now having two guitars!!!Wooooohooooo~Erm,got to go now.Bye everyone!!!
ONE TIME BY JUSTIN BIEBER
Nice song!!!

No comments: