My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, February 5, 2010

Archiu~

Please do not care about the title of this post because it's pretty random.Lol!Alright,i just skipped my 3 hours Soil Mechanics class today and went all the way to Mid Valley to meet my Inti Friends who were all back to Malaysia but are leaving soon.Sad~Met up with Jon and Muriel(his GF) when i got there and we had a drink at Starbucks while waiting for others to arrive.WZ was the next following by Simon and Amira~Had my Brunch at Zanmai sushi and it's pretty nice.I mean the environment,food and the feeling of reunion of a bunch of old friends.Erk,not nice but it's AWESOMEEEEEE!After meal,we sent Jon to the basement carpark and said Goodbye to him.He will be going back to Aussie on the third day of Chinese New Year and will be back on next year.Then,due to Futsal,WZ has to make his way home.Simon left with WZ.I was on my way back after sending Amira to go and meet up with her mommy.It was another long journey back to Tmn Melati.I love the feeling of meeting up with old friends!
WISHING ON A STAR BY WONDER GIRL
I love korean songs!!!