My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year!!!

Happy Chinese New Year 2010!!!Haha...Woke up quite early today due to my 3 months old niece.Thanks for that morning call~=.=" Anyways,visited my Grandpa at noon and i am glad that he is still healthy as always.=) Received quite a lot of Ang Pow(Red Packet) today and i am very happy not because of the money(well,at certain point i am happy with that) but the blessing from the elders to the youngsters.Thanks to all my aunties and uncles!!!Tomorrow will have to go to my grandpa's house once again because tomorrow is the day where all my cousins will be back from outstation and gather at my grandpa's house.Over the past few years,all of us were busying with the academic stuff and career which made us so not into the gathering.But this year,i really looking forward for tomorrow's gathering where everyone will fill my grandpa's house with laughters and happiness.I really appreciate the time when we all are together.I just simply like the feeling of being like that.There is a thing that i feel sad on this Chinese New Year and its that my third uncle is not longer able to make it to the gathering.=( I miss you so much my dear uncle!Hope that you will know this from heaven~
MYSTERY BY BEAST
Have faith~

No comments: