My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reunion night

Finally i am back to my home sweet home!!!Just had my reunion dinner and its now less than 10 minutes till Chinese New Year.Sound of burning fire crackers is all i can hear now.Haha...Chinese New Year feeling on the move~Woohoo~I'm so tired now but i still wanna hold it till the time hits 12midnight because it is said that if children are awake till the very first moment of Chinese New Year,it will help to increase the lifetime of their parents.Well,even though it doesn't have any scientific prove to prove that but i still wanna do that.Hehe...Anyways,Happy Chinese New Year to all of you and as well Happy Valentine's day to all couples and those who are single and available like me.Haha~
WHEN I FALL BY AFTER SCHOOL
Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day~

No comments: