My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Doomed~!

Just had my Dynamics Test today and i guess that i've screwed it again.Well,i know that it has been a while since my last update my blog with writing post.I'm sorry for that because i am way too over obsessed with Korean songs!=D Korean songs are awesome especially by Girls' Generation and Brown Eyed Girls!I simply couldn't resist to listen to it.Haha...It's just like some kind of magic spell that makes me can't stop thinking of that.I am so addicted to that and i've realized that i am slowly ignoring my english.Hopefully i can still maintain my english skill while i am learning Korean at the same time.Can SOMEONE please keep on reminding me on my english skill?Please pLease plEase pleAse pleaSe pleasE PLEASE~!

TTL 2 LISTEN BY T-ARA Feat. SUPERNOVA
A tough incoming week~!

No comments: