My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 26, 2011

W1D3

Inspection of beam and slab for level 36 section A1 which has just been built and also the shear wall of level 35 section 2 with Mr.Chan.Everything was fine but only with some minor problems. After lunch break,my body ain't feeling well.Work must be done,i try to keep myself to the work because i know that this is the chance where i can learn everything that i couldn't learn in books. When we were having tea break time, I've collapsed.My body is like totally boneless,i'm cold,body is hot,running nose and sore throat. I informed my supervisor Mr.Chey and he asked me to rest properly before i go to the working place which is full with risk. I've made it till the working time is over.Driving all the way from my working place to Wangsa to visit doctor. I was diagnosed with 40 degree Celsius of high fever and my doctor was asking me to have 2 days MC which i refuse to. But she insisted at least a day off so that i can have a proper rest before i start working again.That's it,i called my supervisor to inform him that i won't be able to work on tomorrow and he said that it's okay even asked me to take care.LOL! Great,now i am resting here and will be off from work tomorrow.

No comments: