My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ti Amo

On Sunday night, my bed seems to be so spacious
I hold on to all of my unsleeping feelings, waiting for the morning to come
You have a place to go back to
And I knew it right from the start that I wasn't supposed to love you

How much do I have to feel to call it love?
Please name this feelings that tighten my heart

Everytime we kiss, I close my eyes because I don't want to see tomorrow
Just having you embrace me in your arms then my throbbing heart will believe in you again
And I keep crying out "I love you" in silence

Like they usually say,
We still haven't faced this game of love from long ago

People call the passion when no one hurts [love]
But while being burdened with this crime, I found the reason to live on

Everytime you left my room, I wished you would say "Goodnight" instead of "Goodbye"
I was hit by the word [it's over], that's the last selfishness
When I'm all alone, I just cannot sing out any love song

If we could meet a little bit earlier, if I could know you more
Though we would still have a long way to go
If I could see you a little bit longer, if I could face you
Our hearts would be piled up (Ti Amo)

Everytime we kiss, I close my eyes because I don't want to see tomorrow
Just having you embrace me in your arms then my throbbing heart will believe in you again
And I keep crying out "I love you" in silence…

You're such a cunning person who yourself said that "I was weak"
But you're also a gentle person who smiling at me
Please don't take away my smile, I don't want to see through your lies…

TI AMO BY EXILE
TI AMO~!

No comments: