My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A day out!!!

Was out again with my friends.Well,tonight is kinda special because i've brought along my GEEEEETHAAAAA with me.Haha...Since i've composed a new song and i need someone to help me with the lyrics,i've decided to take my guitar along and play them the rhythm so that they could help with the lyrics.Erm...I've received several suggestions regarding on the song's title and among all of them,only 2 of the titles are suitable for my song.It's either Winter's Memories or Moonlight night?!?!?!?!Sentimental enough for me.Lolz...We had our dinner at Hainan Cafe and then we went to KFC after having our dinner.See?Life is great!!!GUYS!!!I've changed!!!!!Wakaka...Guess what?!?!Piercing!!!!!!!xD
HATIN' ON THE CLUB BY RIHANNA

Finally,Pierce!!!!

No comments: