My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Unexpected TRUE Love

Its been over a year since my baby and I met on a dating site.Before he came across to my profile I have been on that site for over two weeks *i guess* and from the very first time he messaged me there was a special feeling that made me want to know him better so after reading his message I HAVE to send him a reply immediately.We exchanged messages from the site twice and then decided to chat on messenger which is exciting as we both have webcam. The VERY first time were on messenger I know,I felt that there was a connection between us. He was so sweet,very honest,good sense of humor...good crazy and just PERFECT it was like we've met already. So we were just trying to know more about each other,just about everything.We have no idea that we been chatting for hoursss and hoursss,as i have my daugther around there are times i have to make an excuse,it is always OK with him...go ahead,take your time,sweet!

My Baby is working on a Telecom business so he asked for my cell number as he has no problem making a phone call,after a minute when i signed out from messenger phone ringing IT was HIM.
Few days before Valentines Days he wished to send me something...He Did! A bunch of roses,since then i got flowers 3 times a week 4 times,sometimes flowers arrived every other day and until now he keep sending me flowers.
Few days passed,weeks we keep chatting with Cam most of the time,we never miss a day.We sent sms,offlines,emails,ecards,he sent me Cards to my home add. I did the same thing,sent pictures...There is the time came he asked me online if I can be his girl freind (funny) but he did even we havent meet in person but the answer that he always got was a smile,I have been hurt so i have to be VERY careful but what the heck,then one time he has to say good night *I said I Love You* those words kept him there for another hoursss,we had a VERY nice chat,i am happy as Always specially when his around online but his always there as he felt the same things as i do...my day is not complete if am gonna miss chatting with him for a day. It was like when i wake up in the morning I have to check my email as i am sure ill get something from him.

As his from Canada and i am in Asia there is a time difference and the distance but its just the matter of good communication for us. There are times that his VERY busy but he always find a way to say hi to me and tell me how much he loves me each day. There was also the time that i was almost gave up on him as i thought its not gonna work for us,his very far but as i am about to say OK thats it...flowers came and or there is a sweet email waiting for me in my mail box or ecard.

Finally! December 2008 he thought of coming but i know he has no plan yet,as he just came back to Canada and just starting to build his life back,I dont expect him to visit but how I wish. He got the last minute plane ticket with the helped of a freind,he called me his flight got delayed in Vancouver because of snowing,sent me sms before plane take off and called me again from Korea letting me know he missed his flight and had to spend the night there WOW,so the 25th arrival ended up 26th midday. I came down to Manila,left freinds,my daugther at home,spend my Christmas all alone at the hotel but its ALL WORTH IT.

*The sweetest things was even he spent his late Christmas here and New year he was still sending me bunch of flowers,even his around,even his with me so the delivery guy asked Ohhhh is he the guy*I said YES,Maam his so sweet* The sweetest ,indeed.
THE BEST CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2008-2009


I miss my Baby much as he has to go back to his country but came back after over a month for a little less 3 weeks visited with a freind. We had fun,went to explore beaches and other towns.

We continue communicating *ohh not via messenger* He sent me a Video phone after 3 months of chatting,phone got lost but after over a month find its way to me so now we are communicating using video phone. If i am not around,he left me sweet video messages and he make sure that he always letting me know how much he loves me.

As it is gonna take over 3 months for him to get back, we are working for me to apply for a visitor visa to Canada for me it will take a while to get this done but we are Happy...In Love.

I never expected to find such a perfect guy like him.
~by maria_stacey

FORGIVE ME BY LEONA LEWIS

Awesome right?

No comments: