My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Self-releasing

Was out with my friends to cinema.We have watched a movie name Confessions of a Shopaholic and i think that it's pretty nice especially for girls.Lolz...All the songs inside the movie were nice and i am trying to get all of them as soon as possible.Hehe...A Music Freak i am...Well,kinda addicted to Korean Songs recently.Some songs for my blog readers:
Superman-Norazo
Nae do so-Norazo
Lies-Big Bang
Nobody-Wonder Girls
Sad Tango-Rain
All the songs are niceeeeeee...(Only if you are having the same taste in music as me)
Hahaz...
Someone gonna come to my house tomorrow/later in order to fix my internet cables.By saying so,i think i will have to stop here and make my move to my room.Wakakakaka...My comfortable bed is waiting for meeeeeeeeee...Lolz...SO,NITEZZZZzzz...

I TOLD YOU SO BY CARRIE UNDERWOOD AND RANDY TRAVIS

I am thinking about you whenever you receive a Goodnight message from me...

No comments: