My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, April 3, 2009

WOOT!!!

Since I was 17 and I wouldn't know how to explain to my mom there were stains of blood in my sheets and blankets, I changed my bed completly and hide the stained blankets and sheets under my bed! [Hey! I was 17 and in a hurry, dont roll your eyes!] My mother knew I was having sex, she didn't need to know how exactly was.

At school I couldn't help but have problems whenever I wanted to sit, I was a bit sore, and I couldn't focus on class, I couldn't help but having flashes of the awesome night I had just had.

"Claire? Are you alive?" Berly said.

"Here, what?"

"You seem idle" my friend looked at me in a weird way.

"I am, too many things on my mind" and I went back to the flashes, I dont even remember if I paid attention to Berly.

I had a big competition coming next, so when it was time to train, I was giving my 100%, but sometimes I had those idle moments full of flashes of him.

I wonder if that only happens to me, does it happen to more people too? He's been the only one in my life, so no clue about it. I even stopped fancy famous actors and stuff, Im completly his.

When I was technically done trainning, yet I kept hitting the ice some more, it was nice, for a moment I let myself live the moment of what I was doing, I love what I do.

Suddenly I had a gaze of him, he was there with a bouquet of red roses, he approached to the rink and waved to me, I waved back. Looking at him made me shiver, he was so gorgeous, those blue eyes were lighter, kinda greenish.

He made a sign to someone, I assumed it was to the guy that takes care of the music at the rink. Coz the songs that were being played stopped and instead that nice song of coldplay was bein played "Yellow".

I was skating fast, so I was reducing the speed when he yelled "I love you!". He finally had said those words, with that cool song being played and I wish I had done something or said something... other than... tripping and falling on the ice. Well, the ice is slippery but that doesnt happen to me often.

I got up as soon as I could, I didnt want to get cut or anything by other people skating there too. Then I went straight to him, I was gonna say something, I had opened my mouth but he said it all.

"Im falling in love with you, helpessly, Im afraid, I wanted to deny it all this time coz I didn't wanna need you, but I do, Im stupid for not realizing about it sooner, but you have become everything to me; you are my peace, you are the only thing good in my life, the light to my soul, and I find myself terrified of ever losing you, indeed, miss Roth, I should be mad at you for making me like this, vulnerable again. You stole my heart from the moment I saw you, I wanted to prevent that from happening, but I can't, I can't fight it anymore. I never thought this could be possible, NEVER, damnit! What have you done to me? You keep moving me, the way you are with me and everyone else, how could not anyone fall in love with you? I had given up on love and then you happened. You are not what I wanted, you are better than anything I ever wished for. I love you."

I didnt say anything, I was shocked, so he lifted me up in his arms from the ice and got me out of it, I hugged him. He took my cold right hand, took of my glove, and put my hand under his clothes on his chest, on his heart and staring at my eyes he said:

"Do you feel it? This is my heart beating for you now."

I was shaking, I was shocked, I didn't know what to say, he hugged me gently. With one hand he lifted my chin up and gently kissed me. I squeezed him. I couldn't help it I was nervous, I was not sure if I had woken up at all, if this was a dream it was perfect and LONG.

"What do you wanna do now?" -I managed to ask trying not to stutter or cry, stupid tears were fulling my eyes, I didn't wanna embarrass myself that way, so I tried to clean my eyes with his clothes by moving my head-.

"Everything" -I overheard him smile, like he had loved that question and squeezed me back-. Another song was being played at that tender important moment: "Everything" by Lifehouse.


~By KC 17


TIMELESS BY JANG RI IN Feat. XIAH

~Timeless~

No comments: