My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Before that...

Well,it's the second day of year 2010 now!!!I just got back from Leisure Mall after watching a movie with Mei,Joey and Raymond.These guys were so sweet!!!It was all started by Mei who invited me to join them for dinner and supper while i was rotting inside my room thinking what to do on my 21st birthday.So,i made my way to Pavilion to meet her and Joey up.Spent some time having window shopping with the girls before we met up with Raymond.When i got into Raymond's car,he greeted me Happy Birthday and i was surprised that he knows my birthday.Then,he passed me a gift and he claimed that its my Birthday Present.Guess what i got inside?It's a bottle of wine/champagne!!!Haha...Then,we headed to the hawker center that near to Queen's Park.Well,the food there were just as nice as last time.We had ordered quite a lot of food and we were bloated after that dinner.Even though we were all full by that moment,we still headed to Yuan's cafe for our supper right after the dinner.Crazy right?That's the place that i got my surprise and cake!!!I was so surprised when the waitress was holding a cake and walked towards me and put it down right in front of me.Birthday song was sang and candles were blown.After that,it was another photo session.I am so glad to have you guys as friends in my life.I really appreciate it!!!ONCE AGAIN,I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE OF YOU THAT HAD GREETED ME!!!May you guys stay healthy forever and Happy New Year!!!
ONE LOVE BY DAVID GUETTA Feat. ESTELLE
Old Dogs was awesome!!!























No comments: