My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Chapter of 2010!!!

Happy New Year to all you guys out there!!!It's Year 2010 now!!!Don't sit at home and facing your computer,go out with your buddies and have a blast!!!Well,that's what i did for my 21st Birthday!!!Yes!!!You heard me,I am 21 years old now!!!=D Was out to MOS to celebrate my 21st Birthday with my BROTHERS!!!Thank you Mr.Jonathan,Mr.WaiKor,Mr.Simon and last but not least Mr.WeiZhuan!!!Haha...You guys are true brothers man!!!Thanks for taking care of me last night!!!=DD I had so much fun last night even though i only have like 5-7 fellas with me?Haha...I really appreciate it!!!Thank you my Bro!!!I received quite a lot of wishing messages last night when the clock strikes 12 midnight.Thank you Seen,Qi,KhaiChee and Delia.Special thanks to Seen for that birthday song.Hehe...It's really nice~Since i was so happy last night,i've decided to make myself drunk.Ahaha...Finally i knew the pain of Mr.WeiZhuan suffered last time but i am okay now after a nice well rest.My sister-in-law called me last night saying that they were on their way up to KL and after i've told them that i'm drunk,they asked me to stop drinking and wait for them to come and drink for me.How funny?Hahaha...We went for mamak after MOS since Jon and Waikor miss the mamak food a lot.IndoMee niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~Okay,i think i have to go and wash my face,brush my teeth and prepare myself since i have to go and meet my brother now.I mean as in real life brother.xD Ciaoz~Oh yeah,THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO POSTED THE BIRTHDAY WISHING MESSAGE TO ME ON FACEBOOK AS WELL!!!Especially KellyNSY and Stephanie Ong...=D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE CLICK FIVE
I am 21 years old now!!! =DD


No comments: