My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 21, 2010

D.I.E.




I am so screwed now!!!Need to find a new unit as soon as possible because the owner is taking back this unit.The notice was placed,whole unit shall be cleared by end of February!WTF!!!How am i supposed to get a unit within this short period!!!Grrrrr!!!I am so eager to get a room now!!!Worse comes to worst,i will just move to Damansara.Thanks to my Sister-in-law for helping me so much in getting a room.At least i have a backup plan now.Damn that owner and damn my housemate...I'm currently homeless now~To do list:
1.Get a room
2.Apply for internet
3.Start living like a zombie
4.Die with honour
I guess thats all for my post today.Bye the cruel world!!!

NEVER GONNA LET YOU GO BY SERGIO MENDES
Song that i would like to dedicate to her...

No comments: