My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day Off~

Will be having 4 days break start from tomorrow!!!Yeah~!What should i do?Where should i go?Who should i invite?Haha...Kinda crazy now because Chinese New Year is coming and i am shifting to a new nice environment soon.Woohoo~Now,i am praying that i can make it for my reunion dinner on Chinese New Year Eve since my flight is on Chinese New Year Eve that night.Grrr!I guess i will reach home by 11pm.I'm so sorry Mom~!T.T I was so stupid when i bought my flight tickets because my flight to come back to KL is actually a night flight as well and i will reach KL by 1030pm.Hopefully i can make it to take the lrt back to my place.Or else,i will have to stay at KL Sentral for a night.Why am i so stupid.Jeez~By the way,there's a good news for you all.WEICHUN is now building his body!!!Dumbbells,protein drink and etc are all on the run!!!Hehe...Hopefully i will get myself a muscular look.LOL!Well,i guess its time for me to go for my dinner.Anyeong~!
OH BY SNSD

I am so obsessed with Girls' Generation~ =D

No comments: