My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who what when where why?

For the past 2 days,i was busy with my MC(emcee) stuff regarding on the orientation thingy of my Uni.Well,things went pretty smooth and there were only minor things that i have to take care of.There is one girl who is the Mass Call Manager,was working so hard to get everything done and on schedule.I used to pay attention to this hardworking girl for the past 2 days and now i am really impressed with her ability and at the same time,i felt pity to her.I guess she is now pretty exhausted.Hopefully she won't fall sick after being workaholic for 2 days.Tomorrow will be the last day of my rehearsal and i am praying hard that everything will go on smoothly just like the past 2 days had.Now there's a major problem for me,MY WATCH IS GONE!!!It's dead!!!Argh!!!I have to get a new watch again.*Sigh*After serving me for 3++ years,it's finally down to rest.Rest In Peace my boy.You have accomplished your mission and i am so thankful to have you serving me for the past 3++ years.Alright,time to move on.Any watches to intro???=DDD
MY ALL BY MARIAH CAREY
She is just a sweet girl that i would pay attention to~

No comments: