My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Ugly Truth!

Well,you had got everything you want from me and i am now useless for you right?I can't believe that you are such kind of bitch and thanks to you,i've learnt my lesson.When people is no longer useful to you,all you did was dumped them just like rubbish.Haha...Thank GOD i have friends that are willing to reveal the true side of yours.At least i know that you are good in one thing,ACTING!You bitch!!!Throw after used.Men are so cheap for you huh?Just like the menstruation pad,throw after used!Fuck it!I was so mad with you at the first place but i am now kinda happy since i am not really into you yet.That was close though.Just right before i am trapped under your tricks you cheater!!!It's obvious that you are using all men around you.You just go for those who you think they are gonna bring benefits for you.After that,dump the rubbish.Haha...You are such a jerk!I thought that you are kind-hearted but its now a were for that!!!I can't believe that i am so stupid.I once thought that you might be the right one.How silly i was!You don't deserve a single thing from me!!!You think that its funny to fool my feeling around?Haha...It's over now!No more for you!Go for those beggars!They are the kind that suit you the most i supposed.=D I'd rather give all my concern to a dog than giving you.At least i still gain loyalty from the dog.That's why dogs are the best friend to men.They just ain't like you,they are loyal!!!Anyways,thanks for that valuable lesson.I really appreciate it.You have taught me how to know a fella better.Alright,i am out of here you bastard!I won't CLUB with you anymore!!!!

TAINTED LOVE BY MARILYN MANSON
Now i am running away from YOU!

4 comments:

fi said...

wah so cool leh! LIKE! LOVE! ...... wait, who is it? o.o wtf. & are you feeling okay? ...

Unknown said...

obviously not feeling ok!!!

LeeSZ said...

O.o ...is dat dat gurl which worked hard and thing?
erm...dun kek sim for things like dat lar...we stil young mar...got plenty of time ahead of us^^

Unknown said...

just a girl from club....=D