My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bubay,Chem...

Muahahahaha...Finally finished all the subjective papers for Chemistry even though i knew that i might not do well in every of the paper.I really need something to release my stress!!!Argh...Extremely tired now but i can't sleep right at this moment because i will have my Physics paper 2 and 5 by tomorrow's morning.I wanna sleep!!!I just want to let my eyes to have some rest.However,i think that it's impossible for me to have a rest to do anyhing apart from updating my blog.Aikz...Jon and Xing Ju are going to finish their A-level exam by tomorrow and me,i still have a long way to go...Have got to go out for dinner before it's too late...Ciaoz...

WHERE THE PARTY AT BY JAGGED EDGE Feat. NELLY

Finally your exam is over and now you really should enjoy your freedom by doing things that you wanna do for long...

No comments: