My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Much Much more better...

Finally i can go to my bed and have a nice sleep.After sleeping for quite a long time,i feel better now.Somehow,i figured out something after i've woke up by noon.Everyone is moving out with their luggages.Everyone is going back to have their semester break.Whereas for me,i am still inside my room,studying...Whole Inti hostel area is quiet like there's nothing here besides the lights and rooms.For most of my friends,they have already planned their life after we have completed our A-level.I am still thinking where to go since my result of A-level won't be good.Which University will accept me and where will it be?Yesterday,i gave a call to my dad and get some updates with his recent news.He asked me where i wanna go after completed the course at Inti.My brain was totally blank by that time due to the Statistic and Physics paper 4 and i just told him that i have no idea and i will only decide when i am back to Alor Star and get to know his financial status.I just don't want my dad to spend much money on my education.It sounds stupid right?In my mind,that money is not for my education but it's for my dad to spend on the things that he likes.Aikz,luckily my mum won't read my blog.If not,i will be scolding by her after she read my blog.>.<" Haiz...No further thinking and i should really back to my Chemistry and Physics books again.By the way,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ELDER BROTHER,Mr.LIM Wei Keat.Brother,31 years old already wor,still don't want to form a new family?Ahaha...Anyway,hope you have a nice day there...



BUST YOUR WINDOWS BY JASMINE SULLIVAN

Do you exactly care for anyone?

No comments: