My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, November 21, 2008

It's OVER!!!

It's my last paper before finishing the whole A-level course and it's now over...*Jumping all around*...It's really a nice day for all of us(A-level clan) because we just had our FAREWELL PARTY at the swimming pool area.Ahahaha...The western food were pretty nice and delicious.=D My tummy is going to get bigger...Muahahaha...Who cares...Lolz...Everyone of us just kept taking photos with friends and the only 2 lecturers that attended this crazy party.Special thanks to Mr. WONG Pak Hui and Mr. TAI Teck Wah!!!So fast,our course has finished.All of us going to leave Inti soon.='( Man,i am sure that i am going to miss this.All of us were having fun by taking photos,having the food together with whole bunch of friends as well as kept splashing water at friends.It was so CRAZY but i like it. xD Took a photo with the whole A-level members but the photo is not with me now and i will upload it later.In the meantime,let's have a look at these photos that took by me or may be my friends.Ahahaha...Thanks for giving me such a good memories!!!Love you guys and may GOD bless you guys!!!Thank euuuuuuuuu for all the lecturers for teaching us.Thanks for everything!!!Mr.Tai is showing how nice the veggie is...xDMr.Wong is drinking MUSHROOM SOUP by using cup!!!



MEMORIES BY THE SILENT FORCE

Going back on next Friday...

Before that...

I must enjoy myself by Thursday night!!!

Ahahaha...

No comments: