My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, November 28, 2008

Bye INTI!!!

Finally,i was back to my home by this evening.Dad arrived at my college around 10am and we went to Giant to take my earphones and buy a cooling pad for my sister.We had our lunch at John Kopitiam before we start our long journey from nilai back to Alor Star.After lunch,it was a long and tired journey.Well,it's okay since i am now lying on my comfortable bed.=) For my friends that asked me out to somewhere last night,thanks for giving me such a great memory before leaving.I really like it...=D Somehow,someone can't get her mission accomplished.Wahahaha...Nice one!!!Lim Lim,you are so great in drinking...Muahahahaha...=P Kinda tired now and i wanna rest earlier because i haven't sleep for the past 24 hours...Nightzzz...

CIRCUS BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Love in such a way so that it won't hurt...

No comments: