My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, November 17, 2008

How nice is nice?

Each day,i am looking for something special to happen.No matter is sad or happy,as long as there's something that special,it would be great enough to make my day.People used to say that i am always thinking in a positive ways.In fact,i will only start thinking positively after i got to know the consequences of thinking negatively.I know it's not easy to do so.Well,proud to say that i am able to behave just like that.Cherish every moment of my life.Good and bad will be equalized.Just remember that if there is no bad,there will be no good as well,no enemy,no friend and so on.Every single thing will make my life unique.Change my thoughts,change my mind,to be accepted by most of the people.Happy is not created by others but it's created by yourself.No one could ever affect your emotion.Learn to say thank you when you get something from others.Learn to say sorry when you offended someone.Just remember that sorry it's just a word that out from your mouth.The most important thing is your heart must be truly meant it.Don't simply say sorry if you didn't mean it.Is all BULLSHIT...Try to know yourself before you are trying to know others.Try to be good by comparing yourself to the bad.Well,end of the words of the month.Ciaozzz...

LET IT ROCK BY LIL WAYNE Feat. KEVIN RUDOLF

In love with a girl???

No comments: