My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Normal Day...

Woke up at 4pm just now and my mommy keep calling me since 1130am but out of lazyness,i've ignored all the call and kept lying on my bed sleeping.Hmm...Feel kinda bad.After i've got up from my bed and check my phone,there's 8 missed calls.What she wanna tell me?But i bet that it won't be those important things because she normally will just ask about my recent news and about my academic stuff.Since last time,i've used to answer all her questions with the same answers until now.Aikz...I rather call my mom rather than calling my mommy.For those who knows my family status,you guys should know what am i trying to tell.I would rather spend my time chating with the one that cares about me than the materialistic one.I know that it's kinda bad to say my own mommy like that,but...I am just too...Aikz...Forget it and i will just keep it for myself.Well,2 papers to go before i leave Inti and back to my home.Both of the papers are paper 1,which is the objective questions.Hmm...Really don't feel like going back to my home because i won't have anything to do at there.After that,i will have to think about which University to apply to...Argh!!!All annoying matters...
LIVE YOUR LIVE BY T.I. Feat. RIHANNA

Just follow your heart...

No comments: