My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I really need a break...

Hmm...Keep facing at my Chemistry book for few hours and i am really torturing myself here.Well,luckily i have a surprise from my uncle since he had visited me today.I was quite shock when he gave me a call and told me that he is now somewhere around my campus having tea with my aunty.Then,he asks me to come out to meet them before they have to make their way to airport.So,that's it.I went there and spent some time chating with my uncle as well as my aunty.Both of them kept asking me to take care of myself and don't always spend the time on study and have to take proper rest.Aikz...By that time,i felt like telling them that i've spent more time on doing some other stupid things than spending the time on doing revision.>.<" This is the only uncle that i would cherish for since he treats me like his own child while other uncles were nice as well but just not so good compared with this one.Hehe...Dear uncle,thanks for visiting me and thanks for the support.By the way,you don't have to be sad since i am going back soon.=D After my uncle left for the airport,i went back to my room and have my lunch.MAGGI MEEEEEEE...Haha...Even though i knew that it's not good for health but as long as it can fill up my tummy in the fastest way,then everything will be fine.Muahahaha...Erm...Got to go for dinner before i am back into the battle field.Take care everyone and CIAOZzzzz....

I WANT YOU BY THALIA Feat. FAT JOE

Have some confident with you...
You can do it...
Hmm...
I really want you...=P

No comments: