My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Appreciate the moment left!!!

Was out with my friends to cinema to watch a movie before i leave.Angels and Demons was the choice and it's a pretty nice movie to watch to as well as the book!!!Well,we went to Seventeen Cafe for a drink after that.It was like a small farewell party for all of us and we even greeted all the best to all of us since we will be moving to different Universities after this.Two future lawyers,a doctor of Psychology and last but not least,the Engineer!!!Hahaz...All the best for you guys and for those who are also pursuiting studies.Well,we shall meet again after 4 years.I've done my packing and it's 2 days time left before i leave my home sweet home again.*Sigh* Everything will be new for me again!!!Well,life is not that easy and we will only grow up by keep discovering new things...Right?Just right before i leave,i wish that i could spend my time with my friends again.I miss everyone of them no matter they were from Inti or from my secondary school.Guys,everyone of you was once in my heart and eventhough we are thousand miles apart,all of you had left your footprints in my heart and they will never disappear!!!So,May GOD bless you all and i will see you guys after 4 years!!!=)
GOODBYE BY KRISTINIA DEBARGE

Bye Everyone and Take care!!!

No comments: