My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Missing~

Why should we follow that, what has finished now? You know, there isn't anything because nothing was. There wasn't sign of the yellow flowers, there wasn't any tension in my lonely look. And Love didn't play murderer and didn't stab us like a lightning with its flashing knife. Then there wasn't parting, when I did crumple the charred manuscript and smell my cherished dry rose (I never dropped my tears upon them); and you didn't come into my sad scrappy dreams. I had no walks alone, when I asked for you left me to myself.

And I didn't scream husky, "I'm invisible and free!" as I flied loosely above the sleeping earth. I couldn't recall that great ball because I was tired then and I've never believed in the reality of what was going on. So we didn't meet there, and you didn't say about everything always returns the same like it was; it's impossible, because something never comes twice. And we weren't taken away with Death for our final flight, when we did sense the human sorrows, curled up to us like the thin mist smokes above the marshes. They wept for they were burdened with misery, they were tired of it. We heard them, but it didn't move us. We never saw the great night, we never flied ahead it, and it didn't claim to catch us, to make us blind with its dark, it didn't wink to us rarely with the single strange lights from the earth, we left far below. Playing so, the night didn't give us as a guide the moon; it was like a round cheese, but it didn't smile us for the stupid salutation. While we were flying through the night, the lantern of moon wasn't hanging somewhere aside and showing us the way.

So where did we get? And did we? I'd kept in mind some place, there was no any word, only the pure sand was running in the hour-glass, but we didn't see the quiet and didn't hear it. I thought, just there the time came, since our broken memory has began to die, but has it really done?

And you, do you believe in true love, when the one must to share a lot of the other? But if you do, I will too.

~by Emilia Parsunke


寂寞包廂 周定緯

Nice drama!!!

No comments: