My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, May 22, 2009

~New Life~

Finally arrived the new place nd i could only describe my new home with a word,AWFUL!!!The worst place ever!!!Well,i will only need to spend a month here and there i will look for other places and move in into a better place.Just trying my very best to get normal with my new life.Lolz...Somehow,there's no internet connection in the house for a week.*Sigh* I am now updating my blog from a cafe and at the same time having my dinner.It was really a tired day for me and fortunately i managed to settle all the things down and have arranged ll my stuff nicely in my room.5 more days to go before going to University.Haha...What to do within these 5 days?Any suggestions?


MERRY CHRISTMAS MR. LAWRENCE BY UTADA HIKARU

I want internet,NOW!!!

No comments: