My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

~Poems~

Be gentle: What you're holding is my heart.
Remember in your honesty my pride.
If you don't want to see me, please don't hide
The truth, yet tell it with some art.
Though you may not have asked for me to call,
A single leap of hope must be allowed.
Not easily are shy songs sung out loud.
Yet now I wait alone outside your wall.

Beautiful eyes, beautiful face,
I'm shy to talk to you.
You're the eagle I must watch
No matter what I do.

You're the beauty, wild and free,
The mistress of my eyes,
Rolling through exultant air,
Alone in pristine skies.

I would take you for my own
Could I but have your wings,
Could I but go where night begins
And frozen sunlight sings.

Could I but have you for my love,
How might we fly together!
But I must watch you from below
And long for you forever.
But I must be the one below
And long for you forever.


This is the first time I have ever loved;
Yours, the first face I can not forget.
I think you are afraid, perhaps, and moved
To wonder whether you should do this yet.
I also am afraid, and yet I know
That wonder is a thing that needs a yes;
Should you step back and let this moment go,
Both you and I will have to live with less.
Please trust my love, as I must trust in yours.
It's strong as steel, as delicate as lace,
Immovable as battered granite shores:
I feel its power and unremitting grace.
So come, my love, and try this love with me;
Let your love speak, and then you will agree.

Saying what I'm now about to say
Is like standing poised upon a cliff.
It seems like just an ordinary day,
But my future is suspended on an if.
To me you're an extraordinary friend:
You've transformed who I am, my being's core.
I would not for my life want this to end,
But now I want to ask for something more.
I love you, and I hope that you love me;
But if you don't that way, please don't go.
Although I want to love you physically,
Your wishes will command me, once I know.
I must speak now, whatever you may do;
I do not want to lose a gift like you.


MISS KISS KISS BANG BY ALEX SWINGS OSCAR SINGS

A day left!!!

No comments: