My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Limited Time Left!

Just a few hours to go before leaving.Hmm...Being surrounded by silence and i am having my last few hours at home.I miss my home eventhough i am still here.How will i spend my first night at the new place?What will my housemates look like?What will i be after 4 years of study?New friends?Nice lecturers?Full with unknown...*sigh* Well,i guess i couldn't worry too much and i should just enjoy my 4 years of Uni Life!Hopefully it will be fine...Lolz...Tomorrow will be a tough day for me!!!In fact i am missing someone so badly right at this moment.Who is the person?Clue:The person who makes me start blogging!!!Hehe...If you know the answer,please don't tell it out and just keep it in your heart.*Wink Wink* Got to go for the final check of my items that i will be bringing along with me...So,SAYONARA to everyone!!!=D
COME BACK TO ME BY UTADA HIKARU

I don't want to be alone~

No comments: