My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sad Love Story?

Kim notice it so he put his bag on his lap and said “ here, take a nap.”
I smiled and replied “thanks”. I slowly lay down my head while his hands on my back hesitating to hold my shoulders…
I began to analyze that moment where two are trapped in that scene without malicious intent and any sign of relationship,
but friendships…
When I wake up, the bus is still running. Kim is still awake and I have notice a sign of sleepiness on his eyes so I raise
my head, pull the bag on my lap and offer him the same thing…
He smiled and accepted it without any hesitation. It was a good feeling, I don’t know…
It was an hour or two but we are just half way home, so I decided to sleep… on his back… and wishes for the time
to run slowly…
It seems like heaven goes along with us, until we were awaken by a loud sound… the tires run flat.
Everyone stepped out on the bus, it was strange that Kim never leave my side, even when we are with our other friends.
He always wants me to be on his side and follows me wherever I go, until the tire was fixed. I never saw him that way,
being a gentleman, caring and… I don’t know, I just don’t understand the feeling… a guy like him would never treat a
woman like me that special, unless… Hayyy.. “he’s in love with me?” Oh no, may be its just my imagination…
Well, the scene was repeated again.. we were flat twice and it really seemed like we are really given longer time to spend
together. Until it leads us to the end of the road, we are on the terminal… We will be apart and a sad feeling suddenly
started to hurt me, I don’t know why… may be because I just don’t want to end this moment.
Everyone is out of the bus but we are still seating on our seats. He looked at me… try to say something which I know
would make my heart jump to joy…
But he refused to do so.. “lets go” that’s what he said instead, grabbing my bag and carry it until I got on the tricycle.
“Bye, take care” that’s the last word…”see you”, I replied.
I cant find my self escaping that moment, it makes me happy but it confuses me… Everyday in the campus is like a
valentine… he had showed me that I am special, that I hold an important place in his heart.
It was hard for me to pretend that I did not notice such things but I never notice that it was harder for him to pretend
and hide his feelings every time we are going out with our friends. There was ones that he tried to tell me those words
nut rather said “you know what, guys like us can change one we have found our true love”
ows, really?”
“yes that’s true, ones the girl in my dream response to my hug, I know that she loves me too and she’s the one for me?”
“Did she already response to your hug?”
“… not yet…” he replied with a deep sigh.
The next night, I received a text message from Kim.
“I did not expect this to happen but it already did… I am still confuse and tried to stop it but my heart beats for you.
I don’t want to lose a friend like you and im afraid that you might change and ignore me. But now, im taking the risk…
I may not know the answer if I don’t dare to ask…
“I CARE FOR YOU SANDY AND I THINK I’M FALLIN IN LOVE WITH YOU”
I was shock and never had a sleep that night.
It was the happiest evening I ever had. Well anyway, I was wearing an eye-glasses the next morning, my eye-bags
sniffs me off. We are requested to clean the room near the Deans office. It was him who is walking in the corridor
towards us, in a white shirts and maong pants beautifully fitted him, he is gorgeous and also wearing a “SHADES”
Oh no, I have to find a place to hide… but there’s nothing to hide on.
He smiled at me and said “hi” so casually that as if nothing happens last night. A smile is also the reply…
I have started to take distance with him. That time I have realized that I just want him to be my ordinary friend,
no commitment, no worries…
Afterwards, we went his apartment, our friend cooked the lunch and we all watched a movie “WINDSTRUCK”, it was a
love story. I caught him looking at me, I am seating with my best friend Fye that time. Suddenly he asked me to help
him prepare the snacks, I wanted to refuse but my feet leads me with him at the kitchen.
He held my hand so tight that I cant seem to escape, and he asked me, “Don’t you love me?”
“I love you as a friend”
“Did you forget what happened at the bus?”
“Nothing happened at the bus, it was just a ride”
“No, its not just a ride, those 72 rivers leads my heart to you.”
“72? You have counted all the rivers?”
“Yes, and I can count all the rivers in the world as long as in with you”
The moment stopped. The next scene is an embrace, a tight and warm embrace…
“Kim, I love you too, but I don’t want to lose you if our relationship wont work… I don’t want to lose a friend like you…”
“But our relationship will work!”
“Maybe now, but we are still drowning in love this moment, what if complications comes?” (Silence filled up the room)
“You want us to stay forever, right?”, I asked.
“Yes”, he replied with a soft voice.
“Then lets just be friends…”
I can notice the disappointment on his face, “If that’s what you want…”
“Thanks Kim…”
“But you will still be special to me, can I asked for something?…”
A kiss then sealed the words that cannot be uttered by their mouths. They went back to their friends
with the snacks causing them not to notice two hearts bound to love forever and protect the friendships
they have created.

TRUST BY KEYSHIA COLE Feat. MONICA

1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you,I LOVE YOU!

No comments: