My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, May 15, 2009

~Everything is under -ing~

Once again i am leaving my home and start my University life!Well,i've started packing my stuff and i will be leaving by this coming friday.Since i am leaving soon,i've got a new spec,new shirts and shoes from my mom.2 visa cards are on their way as well!!!Thanks a lot mom!!!Ahaha...Time with my family and friends is the only thing left for me.Got to spend more time with my family as well as my friends before i leave.Hmm...So troublesome laaaaaaa...To pack my things!!!Should have asked my sister to help me.Argh!!!I don't care laaaaa...I wanna go out with my friends!!!Will continue with my packing on tomorrow...xD Alright GUYS!!!See you all after 4 years!!!Take care!!!!
THEM GIRLS BY SE7EN Feat. LIL KIM

Oh noooooooooo~~~

No comments: