My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BKT!!!!

Finally had Bak Kut Teh for my breakfast by this morning and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!Well,i almost lost a friend due to Bak Kut Teh.Haha...Sounds unbelievable right?Just believe it because it's true.Mr.WZ was the friend that i've mentioned.It was all due to him that kept on FFK-ing me and i was so pissed yesterday and had blocked him in facebook.It was all because he over spammed on my facebook wall post and still continue with it after being warned by me.By blocking him in facebook,i've launched his berserker mode.All kind of funny status were out from his facebook profile such as 'Saya telah didelete daripada fesbuk kawan saya yg bername @Lim WeiChun kerana Bak Kut Teh' which has highly attracted all his friends to go and comment.We even dragged the issue into Mr.L's status which was not supposed to be there.All his friends were attracted to that issue and start commenting on Mr.L's status.Well,i didn't know that in facebook,blocking someone is equal to delete someone.If i knew that,i wouldn't have done it.After that,i woke up early by this morning and started my journey to Jln Ipoh by taking Lrt to Dang Wangi station and then take the Monorail from Bukit Nanas to Station Titiwangsa.Before that,i've texted Mr.WZ and Mr.L.'I am on my way to there and if you are coming,just text me.Or else,i will assume that you can't make it.=)' Honestly,by that time i really thought that i would end up eating alone.My phone was silent until i reached KLCC.It was a message from Mr.WZ.'Coming dun order first.' When i was about to reply the message,a call came in.Guess who was it?It's Mr.WZ!!!Fuh la ma...He was asking where am i now and after declaring my position,he asked me to call him when i arrived at Station Titiwangsa.Haha...He fetched me up at Station Titiwangsa there and together we headed to Jln Ipoh for Bak Kut Teh!!!The Bak Kut Teh was so damn nice today!!!It's awesome!!!After having our marvelous breakfast,we decided to go for Cyber Cafe for gaming session.V2 was our choice and Mr.L,JM and WL came to join us as well.I think we have spent at least 4/5hours there and due to the Brotherhood,we won every match today.Yeap,you heard that!0 lost!After that,we went to Genting Klang for dinner before our party dismissed~Had a great outing today and i am so tired now.Gonna sleep soon.(Time now is 9pm)*Yawn~* Night peeps!!!
SEXY BITCH BY AKON Feat.DAVID GUETTA
I am tired but extreme happy because i finally had my Bak Kut Teh!!! xD

No comments: