My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Left~

It's supposed to be a happy holiday for me now today onwards.I was so happy when i was done with my last paper.But the happiness didn't last for long.I received a call from my sister when i was on my way to Ampang to collect candies for my Santa Claus job.She told me that our beloved Uncle has passed away.It was like a lightning has gone through my body and i feel nothing apart of the numb feeling and I was stunned there for few seconds.For those who read my blog,the Uncle that i am referring to is the one that lost his leg due to diabetes.He used to love me a lot when i was young.He was just like my father and i treated him as my father.He was the best Uncle that i ever had.Grim Reaper took him away!!!He is now sleeping inside the coffin and i couldn't do anything to wake him up again.My emotion was so disturbed after being informed with that news.I never know that i would feel so helpless.I didn't even have the energy to walk properly.I made a call to my mom to inform her that i would like to go back by today.She told me to finish all my works here first before i am heading back to Alor Star since i've promised other people of that Santa Claus thingy.But but,i mean who would still care about that?That money is not important for me.She said that it wasn't about the money,it's about the promises.She knows that i am that kind of guy who will easily break the promises that being made.I agreed with her and decided to finish my job here before i am going back to Alor Star.After coming back from Ampang,i started browsing through the airlines webpage and bought the ticket to go back on Sunday evening.It's not really cheap but my mom just allowed me to buy it since she knows that the Uncle really meant a lot to me and my sister.I don't know what to do now.I am so lost.So helpless.No one is around me.I sooooooooooo wanna go back right now.I wanna be there.To accompany him for the last time.I am just too cruel.No tears out from my eyes.But my heart is beating at an unusual rate.I am like i can't breath.I was thinking of going to visit him few days later after i'm done with my job.But now,i am toooooooo late.He is no longer here.I am so down.I am so sorry for the late.I am so sorry that i was not by your side when u needed me the most.Without you,i have no feeling in learning guitar anymore.You were the one that used to bring lots of happiness when i was young and small.I wanted to treat you just like what you did to me last time.But before my graduation,you left me.You left the world.Sadness was the only thing that you left for me.I will never see you smiling anymore.I will never hear you voice.I will never have a chance to ask you to teach me anymore.I will never have you by my side anymore.I will never get to see you anymore on Chinese New Year.I will never have the chance to have meal with you anymore.I will never hear you calling my name anymore.This so called family-link has broken.I will never able to repair it without you.Where are you now?How are you now?I will never have the chance to ask you these questions anymore.No one will care for me anymore.No one will comfort me when i am sad.No one will guide me through my life.Despite of all that,i just wanna say,YOU WERE THE BEST UNCLE THAT I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!I LOVE YOU MY UNCLE!!!I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER AND EVER!!!I SWEAR!!!='(
TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR BY TAYLOR SWIFT
I miss my Uncle!!! ='(

No comments: