My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Can I Find Love Again~

A gentle breeze blows through the open window over my bed. I can hear the birds singing welcoming the new day. As I lay there, my mind recalls the happy moments I once shared with someone special. I recall the mornings I would awake and you would be lying next to me sound asleep. You looked so angelic and I was so glad that we were together. I would wake you with gentle kisses and then we made love. That was the way we started our day and from there everything seemed to fall in place. We had our own little world that no one else could enter and we did things others would call silly or wierd, but it made us happy. We share many years together, and we did have our share of bad times but we always found a way to make up and put them behind us. We had no secrets and I think that's what made us strong. You were so giving without asking and I never knew anyone who match your unselfishness. Now you are no longer here lying beside me enjoying this beautiful morning. My heart is broken and I just can't seem to mend it. Our love was special and I miss it more than I can put into words. I guess the kind of love we shared only comes once in life and I'm so glad I had you in my life.
~by Dboss

I LIKE IT ROUGH BY LADY GAGA
From today onwards,i am free from attending classes!!!

No comments: