My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, December 12, 2009

SA down!

I couldn't sleep well for the past few days due to the extremely weird weather.Was sitting for my Structural Analysis I with headache just now.Finally Structural Analysis I is down and is now left the Project Management paper which will be on 17 of Dec.Anyways,was kinda relieved after the test.Well,i think i didn't do well in that test and there's a big possibility that i may be have to retake the subject.Just hoping that everything will be fine.After the test,i was back to my room sweet room and took shower before i had my next outing.I had my dinner with Alex Tay at a restaurant name Tokyo fucking damn full and it's kinda cheap!!!Two person with 3 dishes only RM40!!!Then,we headed to Jusco since i have to buy something and i visited the unit where Alex and Super are living at after that.Before sending me back to my room sweet room,Alex had brought me to Genting Klang there to buy dessert.Hey,the dessert was really niceeeeeeeeeeee but i've forgotten the name of it.Super duper niceeeeeeeeee~!Alright,end of crap and i have to sleep now because I WILL BE PUTTING MYSELF IN THAT SANTA COSTUME ON TOMORROW!!!Wish me luck~!=D
YESTERDAY TONI BRAXTON Feat. TREY SONGZ
Santa on the way!!!

No comments: