My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa Costume in da house!!!

Slept at 5am this morning and woke up by 9 because i have to go to Ampang to collect my Santa Claus costume and re-practice to shape those balloons.Was out from 10am and got back by 6pm++.*Sigh* Another tiring day.A full set of costume,2 packs of sweets and balloons were given to me and are all inside my room now!!!I was thinking of practicing to shape the balloons just now but i found out that i've missed out the air pump and left it inside the office.I made a call to Mr.David and told him about my careless mistake and he said that he will ask someone to get it to me on Sunday when i am going for my very first job in my life.Haha...Thanks a lot bro!!!Exam coming in 2 days time and then the day after exam i will have to start my work.Well,it seems like i will have a pretty hectic week to overcome with.Working hours:12noon - 7pm.Wow!!!Die la meeeeeeee...Anyways,i have to continue with my study now.Ciaoz...
MY HANDS BY LEONA LEWIS
Tough week coming!!!

1 comment:

Frances said...

While you could visit several shops to find Santa costumes, you also have the option to just check out the Santa suits from BuyCostumes website so that you get to save time and energy in selecting your Santa suit for this year's celebration.