My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa On The Run!!!

Was out to Ampang in the early morning to meet up Uncle Allan.I took LRT to Ampang Park LRT station and then had my breakfast at Old Town before i went to Flamingo Hotel.I was being informed to head to Flamingo Hotel by Uncle Allan because he said that it's nearer to the office and so i did.Uncle Allan asked one of his staffs to come and pick me up to the office.At first,i thought i was being conned beause she leads me into a narrow pathway and its under the bridge.It's sorta like people gonna blackmail you for your money thingy place.Creepy~!Well,i've tried to calm my feeling and kept on following her to the office.Finally,we came into a house like office with around 4 or 5 people working inside.From there,i was brought to a room by a lady and they have all kind of costumes inside that room.Then,she starts searching for the santa claus costume that suits my size.Wearing all those things were pretty tiring and i looked extremely funny when i was in that costume.*sigh*After that,that lady taught me to shape balloon into different shape and i've knew how to make it into a doggy,sword,gun,wand and love shape.Haha...Make up was one of the job scopes since i have to white up my eyebrows so that they will suit the beard and hair of that santa claus costume.Tedious process for that!!!Was back to my room sweet room by 5pm and then was out again by 6++pm since Mr.WZ invited me for a futsal game.Took LRT to KL Central and then changed to KTM to go to Bdr.Tasik Selatan station since Mr.WZ was there to fetch me.Then,we went a futsal court that is situated in an urban area.xD Game on till 10pm~Yum cha session after game and then following by CC session.Woots!!!(Time on screen : 4:21AM) Gonna sleep man!!!Night peeps!!!
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU BY MARIAH CAREY
Time to study!!!

No comments: