My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 25, 2009

Chill Out~

Had a great and COLD outing last night!!!Mr.G organized an event for us on Christmas eve,which was to drive all the way up to Genting Highlands and countdown for Christmas there~!For your information,we were just simply up to there for that countdown thingy ONLY!!!Crazy right?And it didn't even have fireworks...*Sigh*Somehow,there were a lot of stupid dudes which were just like us who went all the way up to there just for countdown.*What the F in my mind!!!*And so we did it,up to Genting and had supper at OLDTOWN!!!Then we shifted to the parking bay for that countdown thingy.For those who understands mandarin,i would use the term PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA to describe the scene.Haha...After the countdown,we were hanging around and start taking photos.The weather there was so freaking cold and misty~We could barely see the sign of Genting Highlands.My hands were freezing when i was walking at outside of the hotel but i really like the cold and moist wind.I felt so refreshing when i was at outdoor.After that,they went for the arcade and they were so addicted to the basketball shooting machine.I got myself a drink from starbucks while waiting for them to finish with their pro basketball shooting game.It was an awesome outing!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE!!!

JINGLE BELLS

I'm okay~! =D



No comments: