My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Being conned!!!

Just came back from Butterworth Sunway Carnival Mall after attending a talk.The talk was completely fxxk up...I have no idea why my friend and me were invited by her friend to attend the talk.Okay,it was something like promoting a product and all the members were like being possessed by something or what because they keep answering the questions by shouting 'Betul,sangat betul,YEAH!!" Oh Gosh,what's this.My friend just keep smsing with me all the way while the talk is going on.Haha...She keeps telling me that she is bored and wanna leave as soon as possible.Finally,we left the hall after the second part had started for half an hour like that.Then,i was driving alone all the way back from that place to Alor Star after dropping her off at the main entrance of the mall since she is going to a farewell party or something and her friend is coming over to fetch her.These kind of activities are kinda wasting my time since i will have to drive for 45minutes in order to get to the place from my home by driving at a constant speed of 110km per hour.Well,but it's good for me to go out for a walk since my mom just keep asking me to go out and travel around.Hehe...Had a sweet moment with my friend though...Both of us had changed a lot...Looking forward for the next gathering...
6 MONTHS 8 DAYS 12 HOURS BY BRIAN MCKNIGHT

My heart is stuck because of you!!!
Just stop guessing...

No comments: