My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mom N Dad...

Went to the Education Fair that organized by Falcon this morning and it's completely suckz.Well,i guess i won't tell out the reason though.Somehow,i've met a lot of my ex-schoolmates.Seems like everyone is busying with their application procedures to University.By the way,met someone really special.It's been a long time since i last saw her and she is doing her Mass Com. and Business Degrees in Singapore and she is back to Alor Star in order to help out with her family since their house is now under renovation.Haha...Happy to see her again.Then,we went out for a drink and she told me she will have to do some research regarding on her assignment and she needs some places with Wi-Fi.Therefore,we went to Uncle John cafe to have our drinks since that place is equipped with Wi-Fi system.After that,went back to home with secret recipe's cake inside my car.Hehe...It's my dad's birthday in lunar calendar and it's my mom's birthday and both of their birthday coincidently fell on the same day.My elder brother treated them a well dinner and the cake will be the present given by me and my sister for my mom and dad.Ahaha...Happy Birthday!!!
SEVENTEEN FOREVER BY METRO STATION

Great to see you again!!!

No comments: